Pony Express Museum to Host Schoolhouse Conference, June 15th-18th - Registration is Open
Registration is now is now open for the 2014 Country School Association Conference to be held at the Pony Express Museum in St. Joseph, Missouri, just outside Kansas City. More than 24 presentations are slated over two days, with the third day dedicated to the ever-popular bus tour of restored one-room schools.
- Every year we organize a conference where participants represent many different organizations, museums, academic institutions as well as cultural and heritage centers.
- The CSAA Conference provides museum personnel, teachers, staff, faculty and students, preservationists, historians and re-enactors from across the country, a unique forum.
- Here they exchange ideas, discuss their current activities, programs and issues with colleagues in the field.
- With such an energetic atmosphere, broad choice of activities, dynamic events, educational sessions and networking opportunities, you do not want to miss this event.
Again this year, we offer three methods for registration and payment:
1) Online registration with payment by credit card
2) Online registration with payment by mail (check)
3) Paper registration with payment by mail (check)
Please check out the attached Conference Information & Registration Sheet to gain a better understanding of the conference and registration process before you register.
*** IMPORTANT *** In the ‘online’ registration process, when you see the big “green button” below, select your choice of payment at that time. (check or credit card as indicated below). Both payment methods accomplish the full registration process, but the credit option requires you pay “before you submit”, while the check option allows you to pay “after you submit” by mailing a check to the address provided.
TO REGISTER ON-LINE
To register online, go to our website at www.CountrySchoolAssociation.org and click on the Annual Conference in the left menu bar.
Annual Conference financial aid and work exchange program deadlines are fast approaching. Check under Awards & Grants in the left menu bar of our website.
Program Schedules will be posted on the CSAA website and this newsletter in the coming days.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Pony Express National Museum, in St. Joseph, Missouri in June.